The Mold Was Broken

This day shall live in infamy... oh wait... that's a different day... now where was I... ah yes

Some, if not most of you, are probably too young to remember what happened on this day some years ago. It was a normal day like any other until out of nowhere a cataclysmic sound was heard around the world. Scientists from around the globe struggled to identify it's origin, world-wide panic nearly ensued. As for me, well I wasn't born yet "> (SQUIRREL--->) but I recall my parents telling me the story. These same scientist failed to identify the source of the sound and after a time it was only remembered in myth and legend. It is only until now that I figured out what the sound was and now the world needs to know too!

Yes, on this day Novinha was born and as you may have guessed (by the title for you slow people) the mold used by the Creator was indeed broken. So... Happy Birthday Novi! I wish you many many more! Now you may be wondering, "what can I do to help Novi celebrate her special day". I can help! If you see Novi roaming about running into things (she is a pally afterall... SQUIRREL!!!) please pm her a happy birthday message. She tells me often how much she dearly loves private messages, especially from people she doesn't even know. If she's not online but on your friends list, please don't hesitate to send her a pm for when she does arrive. ">

Happy Birthday Novi!!! ">

Comments
I'd say something mean, but I'm laughing too hard ty Bubba. Your turn is coming........
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND!!!!! AND MANY MORE TO YOU...BUT IF I WAS YOU I WOULD KICK BUBBA'S ASS FOR DOING THIS...LMAO...JUST KIDDIN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND AND MANY MORE TO YOU!!!!!!AND IF I WERE YOU I WOULD KICK BUBBA'S BUTTE FOR DOING THIS TO ME!!! LAMO!!! JUST KIDDIN
she *really* loves mass pm's ">
How olllllldddd are youuuuuuu, how ollllllld are youuuuuuu........

Oh, we weren't singing?
Who farted ? Old people...
happy birthday my friend now for wolf to chew on all ur stuff ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.