Bliss of Courage

The description of Cover of Grace says 24 hours and we have the icon of Bliss of Courage for 24 hours but duration says 30 min. Which is it? 24 hours or 30 min?
Comments
The bliss lasts on you for 24 hours.
No it doesn't. It lasts 30 minutes. I did the maths.
I used bliss for DoT, seemed to be working the entire time.
Storm Kat,

Yep.
Ironic's lasted too.
She's just wrong. As always. ;)
The countdown on it lasts 24 hours, but the effect lasts 30 minutes, it even says 30 minutes on it...
Seemed to be working for the whole 24 hours, will wait for admin reply on that one.

And for the quests that didn't seem to give bonuses, I believe if you look at the amount of valor before, then active bliss (same with stars of discovery and exp), it changes the quest reward amount to reflect the bonus.
It is full 24 hours, description is simply left from older source that was giving Bliss of Courage for only 30 minutes, when scroll and other options to receive the buff were not available.
IhitIt is full 24 hours, description is simply left from older source that was giving Bliss of Courage for only 30 minutes, when scroll and other options to receive the buff were not available.

I definitely only received an increase of valour for 30 minutes
Just checked and valor gain is working/in effect for full 24 hours, you definitely miscalculated something and were receiving valour for full twenty four hours.
Nothing to see here
IhitJust checked and valor gain is working/in effect for full 24 hours, you definitely miscalculated something and were receiving valour for full twenty four hours.

Guess so, my mistake. Thanks for checking
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.