Comments about the changes in tabs

To Start - thank you for already agreeing to change the font back. I look forward to that update.

I clicked through everything, curious Kat that I am and here's my feedback:

Professions Tab
SEARCH!!! YAY!!! I love it
Links to collections!!!! YAY!!! I love it.

Clan Tab
Clan List - yay! we can sort! this is a great change, thank you.
Received Applications - Very Nice.... BUT, there should still be an invite sent when I "Accept Into Clan". I had (of course) tested this with my alt, I figured I would get an invite I could decline, but nope, right away 1G gone and I'm in clan. Of course, not a big deal for me, but if I had been in the middle of a trade, of it I had changed my mind and forgot to remove the clan application, I would have been out 1G. Please add the accept invite back.
Clan Info - Descriptions gone, no surprise, hoping everyone got copies since they were warned. But Disband Clan button is greyed out now.
Clan Members - Yay, more sort options! Again, Wonderful Job!! Thank You
Clan Ranks - no changes, looks good :)
Diplomacy - Looks the same
Book Keeping - I crossed my fingers when I opened this.... and it loaded ok, and looks the same. I will let you know if I crash in 3-5 mins.
Clan War Log - again, tab sort options. Thank You

Battlegrounds
All looks the same - Still not showing the number in queue until we queue up, really wish this could be changed, hoping in and out of the queue just to check really annoys a lot of people. Please consider giving us a look in the queue without having to join it.

Auction House
Looks the same.... I can sort by name now even on first page, not entirely sure I could do that before ot not, but i like it.

Shop
Looks the same

Overall, I am Very Very pleased with this update.... and I have not yet crashed from book keeping after writting this *knock on wood*

Thank you admins again for warning us of this outage, and for getting it done so quickly. I'm impressed and grateful!! ">
Comments
auction house doesn't show lvls for some items, font is redicilous

Book Keeping - I crossed my fingers when I opened this.... and it loaded ok, and looks the same. I will let you know if I crash in 3-5 mins.

crashed. as always, never 100% sure it's book keeping related, but seems to be the trigger. Everything stopped except the music. Had to close browser and reboot.
first time i think they've done anything major to the game and it hasn't crashed. only thing i hate is the new font and im so glad there changing it.
Confrontation.
Confrontation_King,
Confrontation has to be some kind of oversight. I can't imagine they will give the rewards out with the current standings the way they are
Agreed with Kat about book keeping.. constant crashes when trying to use it.. and still would like an "search for item" option.. having to go thru 50 people to see who is making dest glyphs by the 100's is a pain in the tush..

thanking you
themamma and Storm Kat,

In regards to book keeping - is it crashing from a mobile device or computer browser because no hard we try i just can't make game crash no matter how long i keep book keeping open/searching it and similar.
Ihit,
I went to the bugs and suggestion tab and bumped the existing post complaining about book keeping crashes. I'm sure there are other older ones in there somewhere too, but I can't search perhaps a search function in forums would help us all keep as much information as possible together instead of starting new threads everytime... but I believe that thread has already been made in the suggestions tab, if I can find it, I'll bump that one too "> Thanks again for replying, and for getting the server change done smoothly. ">
Mine is pc, everything loads up fast for all of the tabs but book keeping, it will do the spinning circle, then refresh..sometime it opens fine (slow) but opens next time.. sometimes it does it again. and i do all the cache cleaning, browser is a new download so it fresh, Once it finally gets there its usually fine for the rest of the day
themamma,

Suck a dick bitch
LOL
Maleficient,
Someone likes to cause trouble. So do I. *pokes a fish with a stick* "he's angry!"
Maleficient,
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.