Asking Admin for some enlightenment but probably will not get it

Things are changing. When DE was a small company, they do everything to attract players to the game aka potential revenue stream. They even have double reals day twice or thrice time a year. Ever since the big company of game insight took over, the game is trying to cut perks aka expenses and consequently players are being lost. Two recent events happen that caught my eye. First LUNA server is no longer in the browser version of DE. The second is AER's DoT got cut down to once a week. The russians got smart and stop driving others out the game. Ever since that DoT deduction happen, clan creation has been up and members are high. My question to admin is this, How far well game insight consolidate DE? There is a 99% chance they will not answer but I am an optimist.
Comments
more like a 199% chance
ThisNsihT,

Luna server is no longer "available" because in the next day it is going to be merged with Nova
As far as Duel of Truth being twice a week on Nova and not on other servers is due to the fact that Nova is more focused on players through much different timezones. And Aer/Terra having Duel on Wednesdays was intended right from the start.
Dear Ihit, could you please also answer on double reals point. Will it still be available sometimes? Another topic raized some times ago and never answered is about will range of elements will take place or not anymore?
Thank you.

As far as Rage of Elements go - at this point it's unknown it may or may not come back. About double-reals when there was a debate months ago i answered that from being event it was moved to "personal" events people receive to get double reals upon purchase.
-Ihit
I have playing everyday and have not seen the double reals event..
would love for someone, anyone, to tell me they have seen double reals in the last month
Storm Katwould love for someone, anyone, to tell me they have seen double reals in the last month

only thing i got was 10% bonus, no double reals here.
got nothin for months
novadraconis,
everyone gets the 10% bonus at certain levels. We all got it at level 50 too.

Still no double reals for me or any of my alts.
none here
Storm Kat,

I have a feeling the way double reals work now is that when u buy reals then u are in a pool to get double reals or u have to purchase reals for certain number of times then double reals day will appear as a quest. The bottom line, if u don't purchase reals, u have NO chance of getting double reals.
ThisNsihT,

Quite correct on some points, not all.
[QNAMEF kind="v" gender="f"]Irish:[/QNAMEF],

Quite correct on some points, not all.

Please elaborate.
Would sure make us all feel better if Anyone would admit they have seen double reals.
What are the odds that double reals has been out there and not a single person has asked about it or bragged about it on main in a very long time?

Can you tell us the last time someone got the quest? and maybe how many people get per month?

I like rage

I like reals
That is one silly or stupid thing about this game, developers never share there plans or true intent on changes as if they don't actually listen to the players or people that drive there revenues.... Online gaming is being bigger than anyone ever imagined and companies that don't show value to their players will eventually loose them to a company that figures out how to offer multiple platforms of games to a users where playing any of them will offer benefits they choose for their time and money while providing perks that keep them interested and active.. I suspect the drop out rate for this game is significantly higher than they would like.
For us as players it is just a game. We give up our time, and for some us our money, for enjoyment for whatever reason be bored, want to try out a new game, someone said something about it, it's fun, etc. But no matter what the reason it is still just a game to us as players.

For the guards it is also a game. A game were their role is the "police". A common problem with police and law in real life is openness and clarification. While I think anyone could agree that their are things you can't talk about having some more information/clarification on things would probably be much appreciated by all.

However we also need to remember that while we see this as a game in which we play for enjoyment or just to pass the time to the developers it is most likely seen as a business. Businesses change as things change. I highly doubt DE's bottom line would be hurt that much if any of the players making comments about threatening to quit or stop buying reals actually followed through. Making stupid threats like that doesn't accomplish anything. For whether or not you actually follow through it's rather a simple fact that at the end of the day there will always be new players (or at least for a decently long time rather than always) to replace the ones that left.

You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.