Lock PvP Queue

Please do this! So much people think its funny to leave queue at last second, or you should show names of people in queue so we know who messes with queue
Comments
agree, do it!
1. Should be in suggestions section.
2. Showing names bad idea as some people may leave if they see strong player in que.
3. Should be once confirmed any who leave say 3 times within 24 hour period are banned from pvp que for x amount of time (more logical option)
Hells Legionnaire,
Actually, im seeing if players agree, therefore its not technically a suggestion. Im asking for them to do it not suggesting for them to do lol
actually hells legionnaire is correct, this post should be under the suggestion thread of forums not tavern. asking them and suggesting them to change it are both the same thing. by asking you are suggesting they change what is already in place
Valor_King,

As Bones said, still wrong section.
I was hoping to get agrees lol not corrections
You should be able to tell how many people are in the queue without being in it. That should solve a lot of problems.
Lux the Sarcastic,

Also, if it was like that, it would be a lot easier for people who are leaving to not have to wait in queue, they could go in with 3 others and leave again at 1s
Some peeps spend 4-8 Gold on buffs and the like on the different battlegrounds. Some peeps can't afford that or don't want to spend that much on one battle. Next best thing is to teach those fantasy ballers a lesson by spending all those golds on nothing. Those all the only peeps who gets mad. They are not breaking no rules. I actually applaud them for thinking outside the box and "stick it to them" so to speak. Just a thought, maybe one of them is fighting a mob and the time expire. Are they playing a joke or just bored of waiting in and fight a mob and opps time is up???
You do realise how annoying for someone trying to get valor
ThisNsihT,

YEA! stick it to those cash loving spenders!
Cash loving spenders like me don't care, were well connected! ">
i think any easier solution is lower the amount of required players and insert replicant in their place to allow battles to go through
Combined servers so there's more to kill
scandelnavia,
yeaah to like 2 or somethhing
NeverwinCombined servers so there's more to kill
and lower the group limit
love this idea. would be much more carnage and more valor.
that would help out the higher players who have a hard time getting people to join
scandelnavia,

Valor_King,
Not the smartest idea, what if its a 1 berserk and its replicant against 1 pally and their replicant?
SHADE2149,
A fair fight. The pally will block a lot and drain the berserkers pots slowly
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.