Clan Benefits

i would like to join a clan, but first i would like to know what you actually do apart from clan wars. i sometimes look at peoples profiles and some of the items have 'clan item!' on them. i would like to know all the other clan benefits for i am thinking of joining a clan… and if you have to play online every day (i can't do that)
thanks,
alexia
Comments
To be honest, it depends on which clan you join.

If you join a crappy one, you won't get anything out of it and you'll just be trapped there, losing every war and having the seal of defeat.

If you join a good one, you can have access to clan resources, heroism from clan wars, protection from your clan, clan items (gear loaned out by the clan chest), etc.

You need to be generally good before joining a clan though—gear, reputations, and being active.

Don't just rush into one based on their prestige. The best thing about a clan is the people: find a group you can have fun with and that your character will benefit from.

That's it, I guess. Good luck finding your dream clan
oh and i would also like to know if you have to attend every clan war because i looked at oncoming clan wars and they were all at 9:00 pm, and i don't normally play at that time of day. i normally read or rest.
You don't have to attend clan wars although its good for you if you can as you can get heroism.
You get great heroism from clan wars. A lot better than from sea battles. So while you don't have to go to them definitely try to go to them.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.