Broken War Button

Do not know if this is even right but I do know that at one time there was an issues with the mines in clan wars. When I refreshed my clan page as I usually do before I log on and I think for most there is this split second of dread until the page finally loads as to the fact if you are in a clan war or not. But this time I saw this on 8th’s clan page and logged and asked can-do-it why he would even decide to do this with a clan that has lost most of its members for one reason or another, inactive members and the rest have rl issues. So I am going to post this chat and we will see what becomes of it because I do not think there is a broken war button as I was let to believe
00:04 Dragoneater » can-do-it: any reason given to the reason as you decided to declare on this clan

00:06 can-do-it » Dragoneater: not realy it was a fould on german side the attack button is missing and i want copy something and than i see declair war

00:09 Dragoneater » can-do-it: weel your problem not mine so report it and there will be no war because there is no one that is active enought and we willnot surrender either so until it is decided
00:09 can-do-it » Dragoneater: we are there at war time
we willnot surrender either so until it is decided
00:09 can-do-it » Dragoneater: we are there at war time
00:10 Dragoneater » can-do-it: well you can leave a bug report in forums as to the problem but we willnot fight, nor suerrender not pay in full
00:11 can-do-it » Dragoneater: they know that bug for long long time
00:11 can-do-it » Dragoneater: your clan will not fight in that war?
00:13 Dragoneater » can-do-it: what clan there are only two on besides me most are inactive or not , active, or busy

And that was the whole chat as I really can not see how he could of made an error nor do I see anything in forums as to this fact of a broken war button nor do I see a post from can-do-it. I know with the mines issue in clan war one of my clan members contacted Ihit and he told them there was a problem and if we had not paid the war reparation then something could be done , to life the seal of defeat and return the coin and I also know there have been leaders that say they accidently hit the button to declare knowing full well what they where doing and oh for my friends at Elitist this was his parting comment and most in game know I do not lie about anything

00:16 can-do-it » Dragoneater: is it better to give the 50g the elitists?

So I leave this to Ihit to respond to on Monday morning as that is the time he is back with us and until then we will not fight, nor surrender and if this is found out to e a bogus effort to blame the DE gods for what he truly did , we will not pay in full amt but stretch this from here to , well this is Dragon Eternity so eternity it will be if I find uot that he has played me false
Comments
... I was just thinking that something as big as declaring war would make you confirm that you want a war again after you click the button. I have never declared war on a clan but it only makes sense.
As far as missing images go for german page of clans for declaring wars thank you for letting us know and we're already having a look at it so it can be fixed as soon as possible.
Well Ihit considering that you think that this was a bug/glitch on the German Clan Pages and can-do-it “accidently” declared on 8th I would hope that considering I have not paid the war reparation as you had stated in the problem with the mine issues we all had and that we still have the seal of defeat that this can also be taken care of for 8th as I am not going to pay anything until I hear from you and./or 8th has the coin to pay the remaining balance due. And thank you for the quick response to the issues because one never knows about these issues until it is put forth to you or anyone else that answers the repot.

While there is an issue with german pages where you're not able to to see pictures of declare a war button, however, you still decided to click there - there is only one button in clan pages that can be clicked therefor you should have been aware that this would declare a war. Contribution/Seal will not be removed. Also it's not exactly good tone to report such things only after you've "missclicked" there. Would the issue have been reported earlier there may have been no missclicks being made.
*raises hand* I ran over to the german sever and the declare war buttons were most definitely there.
Lux the Sarcastic,

The issue with missing "pictures" has already been fixed, is why you can see them ;)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.