Stirring the pot..

I was not gonna waste my time with this but its getting so funny I just have too...

It is the policy of IE that all thefts be reported to the guards forum so the any missing items can be retrieved (run and look) nothing there? then it stand to reason that NO ONE has been accused of taking anything..and to be perfectly frank the individual in question would have been encouraged to take back some of her donations just because of all the time, effort, resources and money she had put into IE. She is and will be an asset to any clan she is in.

Even tho this part is no ones business because what is said in chat is supposed to STAY in chat I will say this much.. there was a conversation about someone stealing from her clan.. this person had applied and was told no..(not very nicely) and promptly put on ignore. Now everyone knows how easy it to edit repost.. "> sure would love to see the "originals" of the crap that I am supposed to have said...several of us have already sorted thorough where this has all come from, and although they don't find it as funny as I do.. someones got to much time on their hands.

O O O and I guess I am also supposed to be "mad"..well if that was the case..would i warn that skif is handing out orange in bridges and not healing.. just one example.

As for all the other little rumors floating around (game really need a rolling my eyes emote)..insert it here.....

Those of you that know me , no it is bs.. and you all no how I stand...if you talking about me you giving some one else a break...a laugh a day keeps the doctor away ( and with all the bs lately I got the be the healthest woman in DE) and I really hate to disappoint.. but I am not going anywhere">">">

So ya'll have fun... here if ya need me...(still laughing btw)
Comments
themamma,

What?
yous "> one for you
Appreciate the info, see you on the far side
Well I wasn't going to comment on this but I'm sick of the pms, and the bs. Funny enough the only one that hasn't bothered to pm me is the one person that should have, if in fact the things being said are not true. If I was being told lies, from someone I never thought would lie, a simple pm would have handled any issues without it needing to go to a public forum. Which I didn't read until the same person feeding me info told me that I needed to read it. I think if said person feels the need to pit us against each other, they should do a better job of who else they're saying things to. Sadly so many can not separate a game from RL. Obviously everything that is said in clan chat, is not kept in clan chat or maybe it is since apparently the things being said to me are lies, and yes I did turn around and talk about those things with someone and I should have also just pmd and cleared it all up, but was a little upset, thought that I did a lot to help IE, and I still continue to help anyone that asks me too, and will keep doing so. I saw copy/pasted messages myself, so I suppose I had no reason to believe that it was not all true. That being said, it all could have been avoided my removing the middle man. Anyways, that's about all I have to say about it, I've deleted the person that is apparently feeding me altered messages and I'm done with the drama, which was why I broke down and left the clan in the first place. Wish everyone nothing but the best, and will continue to help the ones who ask, and chat with those who chat with me.
mamma can you buy me a new stick because i broke it beating the horse with you lol
bean bromamma can you buy me a new stick because i broke it beating the horse with you lol

insults are usually better when they make sense... ">
bean bromamma can you buy me a new stick because i broke it beating the horse with you lol

WarGecko[QNAMEF kind="s" gender="m"]bean bro:[/QNAMEF]mamma can you buy me a new stick because i broke it beating the horse with you lol

insults are usually better when they make sense... ">

True Enough
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.