Valor Serpents

Hello all. The serpents are currently recruiting! If you would like to be part of a family like clan that helps each other and has fun together then this is the clan for you. Please take a moment and look over out clan page and if you are interested in being a serpent then drop me a line here or send me a pm in game. We look forward to talking with you! ">
Comments
may i join?
Hello,

I am playing a valor beserker currently level 9. I am looking for a clan to be able to enjoy this game with other player. Basically, i couldnt do any elite instance cause i am finding nobody in the general channel.

as a profession i startet with farmer. the next i still dunno.
let's see.

Level 21 Witcher with Dragon. Recruit 2nd Rank. Prospector and Jeweler. I play for the fun of it, I kill because it's fun, I drink blood, why...it's FUN!
Hi guys we have tried to make contact with you in game. if you are still interested please contact truly happy, weak, zendaya69, or militaryvetreborn. thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.
lvl 9 paladin,empire of sadar, and all armor I can get for my level. Please let me join
wrong faction. we are a vaalor clan
lvl 5 witcher ,and empire of valor.
Lvl 11 recruit of second blood at levle 10 please get back to me i have contancted you already
Truly Happywrong faction. we are a vaalor clan
says the person who is from Sadar

AlexiaTruly Happywrong faction. we are a vaalor clan
says the person who is from Sadar

he switched factions some time after making comment. he was vaalor when comment was made.
Surturs Fire,
i didn't know you could change your faction?...
Stop replying to this, VS is under new leadership now, go ask the actual leader lmao
he had has the clan symbol next to his name on the comment. that in itself should tell you he was in clan at that time

I'm just commenting because marcus said stop replying ">
Hey I'm Palladian class and valor so can I pls join ur clan?
(black_beer)b
Truly Happy, hi
I don't know if anyone who has posted here actually got in. Please post me if anyone did
">
rangotrager,

This thread died...the original poster isn't the leader anymore. PM the actual leader dude
Truly Happy,
u r sadar, your name is read
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.