Phoenix Rising

Hey I know ALL of you have been waiting for this moment and here it is Phoenix is now recruiting (WOOOOOT!!!) I know you're all happy to hear and I can see some tears in the crowd, it is a very joyous occasion. So please leave your application below or PM me, Badmax, Surturs Fire or Rilreg when you would like to join. ">

Your truly

Phnx King...">
Comments
ok Louisecar is a berserker of mine level 18....want to be in u clan.....i know i cost 1 gold...i have a dragon , The berserker it my main character and iwant to built to the higher level...

I play each day...
whose phoenix king
I am
Now i know i probably wont get a second glance but im a level 8 whos online 12 hours of the day just doing battles, so i am getting stronger but i do need a clan to help me become stronger, if this is that clan then i am willing to do what i need to do to become a part of it, thanks for your time and i await your response
Blaz3raNow i know i probably wont get a second glance but im a level 8 whos online 12 hours of the day just doing battles, so i am getting stronger but i do need a clan to help me become stronger, if this is that clan then i am willing to do what i need to do to become a part of it, thanks for your time and i await your response

need to be sadar to join them
sorry Blaz3ra but you have to be a sadarian to join my clan mate
still full of yourself i see. but reacting to you is not why im here im here to apologize to you for being a pain in the butt
so anyway enjoy your clan
oh thanks anyways guys
Hello,

valor berserker currently lvl 10 looking for a clan to enjoy this game with other player. I d like to join your clan.
you have to be a sadarian to join my clan chandrila, sorry
ah ok sorry, didn't see it
Hi there.I would like to join your clan.I am lvl 8,recruit of first blood,110 glads rep, active when it comes to playing rpgs that i like.I have 8 years of browser games expiriance + expiriance from juggernaut that looks almost the same as this game.I am looking for someone that can guide me trough beginings of this game, players that can do instance with me (I am finding it really dificult to find group of players in chat) and some people that i can have fun with.
Looking forward to hare from you
when im level 16 i might join
lol not getting much feedback!
yeah yeah noob...just coz ya silenced for a day you head to forums to speak
i could use a clan lvl 14 and fast growing in both battles and arena just a 1st recruit now but i can lvl more with time im on a lot
I would like to join
I would like to join your clan. im at level 11.
i would like to join lvel 12 , witcher hunter-Jeweller-Cooker, Sadar, recruit of the first blood

Natsu Dragneel 112,
I'd like to join a clan, but first i'd like to know the requirements (do you have to play daily etc)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.