Bonecrusher Clan - Recruiting Season is IN!

FREE rooms on a first come first served basis (limited supply). All you have to do is have 1 gold to pay the game gods in granting passage to our paradise. Come stay and feast in friendship, fun, and festivities.">">(black_beer)">
Comments
dunno what happened to my post, but id like to join
_Auron_dunno what happened to my post, but id like to join

Thanks for signing up. You're in! Just give me a bit of time to roll out the red carpet for you.

Thanks for the offer Wyndflame to provide mentorship for SB Captaincy. I cannot however leave my clan to join yours for this knowledge! I am a faithful clanmate to Inferno Elite! Yarr!

Fair winds and a willing foe!
hey my name is joe i uesd to be in ur clan i also have anther account it is king1001 im 27 i would love to join ur clan ether one
Still working on rolling out the red carpet">. Only me and Turtle working here">But once it's ready I'll find you for registration

[QNAMEF kind="s" gender="m"]helybug:[/QNAMEF]hey my name is joe i uesd to be in ur clan i also have anther account it is king1001 im 27 i would love to join ur clan ether one .
Ok, red carpet is rolled out and the band is ready to play. Sign up here if you're interested for a stay at our newly renovated Clan Hall">">
Nice to see bonecrushers getting a new lease of life, when I first started playing this game they were one of the clans to be feared
looking for a clan that will let me grow i am lvl 9 and have frist blood and on my way to 2nd blood i do have some goals but will like to lurn more about the game ty
Now it shall be one of the clans to be loved.">">

RajabiNice to see bonecrushers getting a new lease of life, when I first started playing this game they were one of the clans to be feared">
I like your enthusiasm. However, you'll have to be on the red (Sadars) side to join. It'll cost 10 reals to switch or you may start a new RED alternate character.

hellboy37looking for a clan that will let me grow i am lvl 9 and have frist blood and on my way to 2nd blood i do have some goals but will like to lurn more about the game ty
ok id like to get in my valor is 1400 right now but i do a lot of farming for gladiator set and silver I range between 1500 and 2k damage in arena with limited gear almost finished my glad gear for my level im level 11 right now and growing and i do a lot of fishing and when i have the coal i have fried fish ready to go
I'll look for you next time your online lol.

Koguok id like to get in my valor is 1400 right now but i do a lot of farming for gladiator set and silver I range between 1500 and 2k damage in arena with limited gear almost finished my glad gear for my level im level 11 right now and growing and i do a lot of fishing and when i have the coal i have fried fish ready to go
I'll look for you next time online, or pm me when you're online

Koguok id like to get in my valor is 1400 right now but i do a lot of farming for gladiator set and silver I range between 1500 and 2k damage in arena with limited gear almost finished my glad gear for my level im level 11 right now and growing and i do a lot of fishing and when i have the coal i have fried fish ready to go
id like to join
I would like to join. LVL 8 Witcher with 140 gladiator rep and valor rank "Recruit of the first blood"working on second blood.
urickani,sorry only empire of Sadar

Niznusan,
please write to me in the game
Hi there.I would like to join your clan.I am lvl 8,recruit of first blood,110 glads rep, active when it comes to playing rpgs that i like.I have 8 years of browser games expiriance + expiriance from juggernaut that looks almost the same as this game.I am looking for someone that can guide me trough beginings of this game, players that can do instance with me (I am finding it really dificult to find group of players in chat) and some people that i can have fun with.
Looking forward to hare from you.
urickaniid like to join

Sorry you can't join you are a Valor. We just can take Sadar.
hi, I would like to join . im at level 12.im a sadar.
I would like to join.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.