Clan

I applied for my own clan, went through all the trouble with the logos and everything, got everything correct. Then was told I would have to send in the stuff on a different email. I sent the stuff the email I was supposed to but have not heard from them since then. That was about 3 days ago. They used to respond daily. Is there some other problem that I don't know about but need to fix? Or have they not responded because they are in the process of adding the clan to the game?

By the way before someone says that you have to be out of a clan to lead one I named my alt as leader. However, does everyone that has a certificate of support to make the clan have to be clanless? So would I have to leave the clan I am in now before it can be made/added?

And yes I asked these questions to the clan people but like I said early I have not received a response.
Comments
A reason i can think of not having a response is that it seems they dont work weekends, i beleive it doesnt matter if u are in a clan or not with regards to support certificates.

Other than that they may be just fine checking everything before its added and doing the odd things to make sure its not bugged or anything
k
Hey
Ironic123,

as you assumed right you can't registered a new clan as long as you are in another one.
Plitsch-PlatschHey
Ironic123,

as you assumed right you can't registered a new clan as long as you are in another one.

but does that go for everyone holding a clan signature or just the leader?

one person has 10 signed certs and the manifesto. that person is not in a clan. do I need to leave the clan i'm currently in or will it be ok?
I emailed them again and still have heard nothing. :|
It was made
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.