Clan Logos

They have responded twice now that my logos are incorrect (first time both, this time the main). 1, which is the main? the clan logo?
2. they said i have to make the background transparent. I believe it is...how do I do that the way they want it.
3. they said it couldn't be square....wth...so what shape can it be? and why didn't they tell me that the first time. Will I have to get a new logo?
Comments
Ironic123,

Main icon is most likely the biggest one of two you sent (60x60 image) , as far as checking if background is transparent i suggest you open your icon in paint net or Photoshop and double-check for strange pixels around the image, other option is to view it with any picture viewer (first using white then black background) and zoom in as close as you can to see if there's anything 'around' the logo itself. It there will be any white/black or other color pixels around the edges of icon itself it would be seen on your and clan pages making it look not too good. As far as shape goes simply have a look at other clan icons. If you have any other questions regarding icons and what was wrong and should be done differently please direct them through mail. Thank you!
k ty
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.