Clan Formation

How long does it take for clan to be made after emailing the stuff in?
Comments
depends if there are any white marks or something like that in clan logo - they are very pinickity so could take a while or a few days, depends on how much work they are going to do on the day
:/ k ty
As already mentioned by Squall it all depends on how many active clan requests are during that time and in general quality of application as well as other factors that may increase or decrease the wait time before your clan is created. Also while it was already said i will remind the background of image must be fully transparent, save your logo as .png and after that open it with a picture viewer and zoom in to double-check that there are no white pixels around, while very picky it is needed for your icon not to look very strange/bad on your clan page.
k ty i didn't seeany white pixels and sent the stuff in but will double check

...well part of my clan logo is white. it's blue and white. would that cause problems?
As long as the background itself is transparent - no there should not be any problems. Send the logos with all the details to clan creation mail and if anything won't be up to needed standards you'll be contact through it.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.