hellfire the great or bullys?

excuse me guard im having issues with a clan whats going on between me and another player that isnt even in there clan or have any connections in it r making there job to have all of there members bcing me? anything i can do or if any clan wants to help me out?
Comments
it doesnt really matter if u were lvl 50 hellfire would still beat you, or find ways to beat you, they are simply the best clan in the game IMO
no whats going on between me and ddb is none of there bissness and for them to make it theres shows me they have no morals and there clans built on crap because of no morals means u cant be the best
first u language in this should got u a warning 2nd u are bullying a player constantly and that shows no morals and labelling u as a bully
Stop doing it to other players and maybe they will stop doing it to you? Try learning something from it.

Good luck with that.
Um Bcing is part of the game. Whatever reason it has come to you is irrelevant. Enjoy getting ass kicked. "> I might bc you too. Don't really care about whatever you got going on with ddb? Um, don't even know who that is. ">">
LOL!!! you just made my list to with this post guess you will learn to be quiet in the future or maybe take up knitting or needle point but wait you might hurt yourself that way to .....................oh well thanks for the good laugh and your on my list now.
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a bully!!! I thought it'd never happen!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all i was merly saying is ive there not in your clan or have no involvment in your clan dont butt in
never again,

have you ever thought you were being mean to a friend and they are protecting the friend and you constantly bullying another means you get what you deserve it is called karma, learn to be nice it might stop. so quit whining
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.