New Clan SkullCrushers

WEREWOLF 1 and I will be Joined leaders of a soon to be clan Skull Crushers If you want to join PM either of us in game or Reply to this message

Looking forward to new recruits
Comments
lol werewolf that will be enjoyable to watch
">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">

We have all stuff
Boethiath,
i think you need to be lv 6 first then you can join a clan....
I know
Roanoa_Zoro,
hi
Hey its exciting to see new clans jump on board my other profile crashed so i made a new one and am already climbing the ranks and would be more then delighted to join yours, i ama recruit of first blood and any battle or tournament i am allowed to do i am in, you need battle warriiors then a good start is here with me i look forward to hearing from you thanks guys, and the names blaze but for a female, anways please accept me
for some reason i cant see my last post on your forum, but i applied to join your clan, i am going to have 1400 valor soon the way i keep battling and winning and i am a recruit of the first blood it will be second not too long, as well i am an effiecient skilled warrior anyways who isnt on this, but i look forward to hearing your replies thank you for your time
hey guys
hey i am a level 13 with 1700 valor i am recruit of first blood soon to be second and i am interested in your clann please accept me and we will do great thing thanks
hell no your name is too close sounding to my clan (wtf)
3. Clan title should be unique (within the game), it should not be a full or partial (recognizable) copy of any other clan titles.
It is close for not being a sister clan to Bone Crushers
this clan never took off, he ended up selling all the things needed to make a clan
yes i just noticed, lol "> napa
Clan is being cancelled due to persenel reasons

You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.