Clan application

It's been more than a week since we sent the clan application but have yet to receive a reply. How long does it normally take for a clan to be ready after sending the email?
Comments
Hello darkavengr,

Each application for clan creation is different and unique, there is no set eta for either one of them. Please simply wait for an answer through e-mail. Thank you!
It has actually been well over 2 weeks i believe closing on 3. I'm not sure what the holdup is but it's very discouraging. Not sure why it is such a process to play in a group of your friends. I got the Mortgage on my house faster than this clan app is taking. (and that is no lie)
it took almost 3 months for my clan to get started. it boils down to whether ur pics were acurate when they were sent in and if u r trying to be a sister/brother clan with someone then u have to have the approval from that clan leader. its a lot of different things that could be holding up the progress.
3 months is totally unreasonable..lol how can it possibly take that long?
yup i dunno how its even took this long, surely things like this should be quick and simple
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.