Inferno Delta

looking for a clan and are active. delta is looking to recruit must be lvl 16 and over if u are under that lvl u will still be considered if u would like to join contact any of are members in game
Comments
Good luck to the newest inferno clan, all the best in pvp and mob hunting.
hey i active new player and i looking active clan to
dont join Inferno Delta are weak and surrender or dont turn up for wars - scared to put up a fight
-Destroyer,

Say what you want anywhere else and I may or may not agree, but weak or not I think it's kinda rude to be trashing another clan on their own recruitment page.
[QNAMEF kin

-Destroyerdont join Inferno Delta are weak and surrender or dont turn up for wars - scared to put up a fight

It's always clans twice our size we have 0 chance against. why waste out time money effort and have our gear destroyed when we know we are gonna lose? And BTW DO NOT post here if you are not interested in joining the clan.
I am interested i am very educated in the game i know alot about clan management (i was third in charge of first Underworld) and i was planning to make my own clan ">">
VaalorDragon,

You were third in charge of underworld Who were you?
King Stadler,
Why should you give a shit you dick
VaalorDragon,

I am sorry, but I am not the individual to regulate the circulation of fecal substances, nor am I named Richard.

Marcus the Wise,

ok the richard part was kinda funny.....
Faeryns7,

Yo, make a new post about recruitment :P this post is flamed to pieces

VaalorDragon,

You bet it was...enjoy forum gag
I am looking for a clan
may I join?
i m lvl 14 can i be taken into consideration for joining?
Please delete this thread as Inferno Delta is no more.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.