Valor Serpents

A new vaalor clan has come to Tartu. We have been anticipating this for a while now. We are just starting out and havent gotten our rules made up yet but would like to start recruiting. We are a laid back family oriented clan. If you are a lvl 16 with dragon over the age of 18 and have a good sense of humor we may be interested in you. We ask that you be prepared to work hard and strive to do your best. Valor is a must. I look forward to hearing from you. Comment here or pm me in game and i will get back to u as soon as possible.
Comments
we are willing to take on lower lvl players as long as you are a steady player and strive to do your best
">
Hello Valor Serpents, I have started playing this game today and really enjoyed it so far . I am looking to join a New clan and take part, make friends and learn the ropes. Hope you consider including me in you game...Cheers! 9th lv
"we are willing to take on lower lvl players as long as you are a steady player and strive to do your best"

Level 15 as of now, and still looking. Seems pretty difficult to get into a clan in this game? Why I have no Idea. But if your still looking would be more than happy to come and learn and battle. Active player here.

Z
I am lvl 10 and soon to be 11 and also I am on every day and I work very hard and I promise to work extremely hard for you if I am permitted to join your clan...my age is 19 and also I am female...I have been wanting to join this clan since day one and I am willing to pay any price to become one of you.

Weak,
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.