immortals

ok here it goes. Immortals have very few active members and the leader hasnt been online since the 9th of march as of today the 20th of march. i am the right hand to the leader but cant take over in her absence without her stepping down as leader nor can we hold a vote it seems. we have lost many wars and alot of the members have left the game to pursue another game of interest and i and a few of us are still active and want to keep immortals going. what can we do about her absence and a new leader?
Comments
Paimon666,

You'll be able to use vote option again very soon. It's already in works to be fixed, so you will be able to choose a new leader.
thank you very much ihit. i just dont wanna see immortals go down atleast without a fight and not having a leader that is active doesnt help the matter any
Good for you paimon! I still Immortals, shame its had some rubbish leaders (some good ones 2 though), hope it gets strong again "> x
I was invited by you Paimon, but didn't accept I don't understand the 1gold tax part. I am new to this game, can you explain that for me. I didn't want to give up 1 gold as I only have 2 gold.

-Burning Worlds
1 gold goes as tax to the game.
Well, I am looking for an ally don't care who just someone fun so send an invite
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.