Rocky Shore, Abandoned Camp,
Stiletto Rock, Yeller Cave,
Radiant Tree, Watch Tower
Comments
You own nothing.
BriskitYou own nothing.
Come show us why we don't.
Only if you let me sleep on your beaches trong
What is point of post ? Already known fact for a very long time. Ninth doesn't care who claims what. I claim king of DE..... See no one cares. But thanks for sharing.
uptowndragonOnly if you let me sleep on your beaches trong
You are always welcomed to crash at our place. The sun is always shining, though, so bring some quality sunscreen.

ReaghnfWhat is point of post ?
I posted this in response to somebody from another clan asking which islands are Elitists'. Because I've answered the question several times, now I can simply refer them to this forum post.
But you referring them to this forum post will be a lie. Because none of them are your islands.
You can claim it your island, nobody will care.
Just because you piss on it, doesn't mean it's yours.
If you had to create this post to let people know it's your islands, clearly nobody cares it's "your islands" so they hit anyways.

~If you can't defend them, you don't deserve them.
In that case I own all the sea's in between the islands so keep your boats off my seas! ">(black_beer)
ReaghnfWhat is point of post ? Already known fact for a very long time. Ninth doesn't care who claims what. I claim king of DE..... See no one cares. But thanks for sharing.

King of DE huh ">
Can I be princess or countess.....countess has a good evil ring to it "> Do not want Queen.....too much responsibility lol
I had an accident at Rocky Shore...You can mine there but STAY off the rocks.
Im ok...
NeverwinI had an accident at Rocky Shore...
Trongster.,

looks at my hmmm i am starting to see double must keep ">">
RubidoTrongster.,

looks at my hmmm i am starting to see double must keep ">">

">
lol i couldent care less remeber its a game have fun lmfao
">">
Still our islands (wit)
Trongster,
I respect your decisions trong
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.