Need someone for a war? A bc? A heal? Come hither (devil)(chuckle)

I have decided that I'm done playing the game "normally" meaning questing, professions, battlegrounds, etc. I am not done with the game entirely though. Now I only wish to have some fun and enjoy my time spent playing when I choose to play. Simplest and easiest way I can think of doing that is by being a mercenary. ">

I will happily join your clan as a war merc for wars. I will even do sadar clans. Although if I switch to sadar I won't be coming back to vaalor since it's too expensive. "> 300r to switch back to Sadar (I was sadar before vaalor but paid the 10r to switch) and after that it's 1k to switch. The 300 hurts plenty. The 1k isn't even going to be considered lol

I think 7-10r or 10-15g for a non friendly war is reasonable as I will not be charging you for bcs like I would outside of a war. I will not heal if the war is non-friendly. I think 3g (if I was a crystal gatherer only/most of the time), or 5g (if I was doing mine fights most of the time/only) to be reasonable for a friendly war. ">

I can also be hired to do a bc outside of wars. My cost for a bc is the price of the sphere plus 5s. I can curse up to purple. If your hiring me to bc someone that I would obviously have trouble with the get go, (meaning 50+ with good gear, they have buffs on and I don't, etc) then I would charge you the cost of my buffs as well. I will not charge you any cost for repairs even if I lose. ">

However if hired to bc someone that I obviously stand no chance against the person that tried to hire me should expect a bc from me. "> ">

I will not heal someone that I cursed in a hired bc unless I am hired to heal. If I am hired to heal I will charge you my cost of the heal plus 5s. I can heal up to purple and have the purple kit meaning I get 57.5 % off so it may be cheaper to pay me to heal rather than heal yourself. ">

If you want to hire me to heal curses you caused even without hiring me for a bc that is fine but I would charge you my cost of healing. I can heal up to purple and have the purple kit meaning I get 57.5 % off so it may be cheaper to pay me to heal rather than heal yourself. ">

If I am being hired for war, bc, and/or heal I require all reals and/or gold upfront before I join your clan, do the bc, and/or do the heal. ">

If hired to do a war, bc, and/or heal I will do it no matter my past history with the person or clan I am hitting. ">

Those are my terms. I think they are reasonable. If interested, feel free to pm me and we can talk about it so we can get the party started. ">
Comments
Have you had any clients?
not yet ; are you interested?
Ironic123,
we used your services many times.... not my fault you let me talk you into joining clan instead of being paid ">
Thanks so much for sticking around as long as you already have, I hope you're here for a lot longer. ">
Storm Kat,
you can be persuasive
however if i do get a client im gone "> ">
Ironic123,
No worries. already got fox working on your shackles in clan hall. We'll let you out for wars
Making an addition to the terms stated above.

If you want to hire me to hit sydian mines feel free to pm me
Making an addition to the terms stated above.

If you want to hire me to hit sydian mines feel free to pm me
Got hired for the first time for bcs tonight! ">

Update. and hired to join a clan for fights. good night ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.