SeaWolves are Recruting

we are looking for players that are active also doing a lot of aoh and 7b everday and are hungry to gain valor also we are looking for nice players that are loyal ty plz put a comment if you would like to join and I will pm me ">
Comments
"and I will pm me" LOL
?
Sir GazzaSeaWolves are Recruting
we are looking for players that are active also doing a lot of aoh and 7b everday and are hungry to gain valor also we are looking for nice players that are loyal ty plz put a comment if you would like to join {and I will pm me}

can i join
Am lvl 15 Beserk, Recruit of First Blood, online on a daily basis. Get me into your clan and lets kick some monsters.
Am nearly 100 onto Conqueror of Seven Bridges and 350 onto Protector Reputation.
Please can I join you it will mean it to me
Greetings Sir Gazza,
I am Norfildur Mendon, and I come from the northern forests of the Empire. I am a Paladin of the 15th rank (but should be 16th by the end of the day) and I have fought (and keep fighting) many battles in the Colosseum and at the Seventh Bridges.
Also, I am very close to claim my rights to have a dragon of my own.
I would be pleased to join your great Clan, and to accomplish the tasks Your Lord would ask me to complete while I meet all the requisites to become a SeaWolf.

Sincerely Yours,
Norfildur Mendon.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.