Level 56 First Quest

Says Defeat 5 players to complete this quest. I have defeated more than 5 players through Duel of Truth, Battlegrounds and Sea Battles and I still am showing 0/5 players defeated. Is there something else I need to be doing to get credit?
Comments
they might need to be equal/higher level... not sure if this is your case but it's true in lots of other quests like that
I have killed several today my level and higher and still at 0/5 on players defeated
Are you sure you did the killing blows and yes as Lux said they have to be your level or higher to be counted for these kind of quests where you have to kill other players.
Very sure some of them kills I got I was last one on my side when I got them
I am still on this quest same as Rubi. Killed lvl70 players in arena a number of times and yet not a single kill recorded.
Killed Zippy twice in DoT and still showing 0/5 on the quest.
What is exact name of the quest?
First Quest
Brawn without brain won't get you far. Do you think I would be here if I only relied on my fists? Bah. I would be long dead in some rotten hole. But a heavy fist is still important. Combine it with confidence and vigor and you'll win many fights. Defeat a couple of opponents, and you'll feel your strength. The stronger you are, the less you have to fight for the same result. Paradoxical – now that's a long words – but true.

Short quest description:

Level:
Start:
Trog Dyler
Reward:

Exp:
Valor:
IhitWhat is exact name of the quest?

The name of the quest is First Quest and is Level 56
Already let our guys know have a look if there's any issues with the quest.
Thank you
Update this still shows 0/5 kills for me and I recently got another pvp quest that I have 2/5 kills on. Any word on this as of yet?
Rubido,

The quest is/should be working perfectly fine, just kill your own level or higher level players it is not always guaranteed to count.
i will have to keep trying then
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.