7 days now stuck in glitched quest. Unbelievable.

I understand ihit is on vacation but can anyone else please help me? Another game master pm'end me and told me there is not a bug on the quest I am stuck in. If that were true, how am I stuck there? I have played this game for a year and a half, I'm pretty sure I can figure out a simple quest. I have tried every device to try to beat the quest, level 61 soul reaper. I will gladly give any game master or tech my email address and password so they can log into my account and try for themselves. The necromancer is supposed to weaken the soul reaper but on my account, she does not, so basically it's IMPOSSIBLE to beat and therefore I am stuck there. It's been 7 days and I am trying to figure out if I lost all the time and money I have put into this game because no one can help me.
Comments
Please help, we miss our clannie">">
Well as far as i see Linda is currently jail for non-repayment of loan so there is no way for me have it double-checked. Still please do mention exact quest name you are currently on.

Edit: Taken care of, all you had to do was kill spectral monsters near the boss and they dropped very strong equipment that gave each +300 stats for duration of quest chain.
I tried killing those mobs for 6 hours straight, got nothing. Either ihit has a super DE computer or Natalia from game insight added the new quest to kill the mobs for power boosts. Funny thing, I had to wait 12 days for help which I think is terrible customer servce. Wierd, the moment ihit gets me out, Natalia from game insight emails me that she added a quest for the power ups from the mobs. Im confused, why didnt she do that sooner so I would not have to wait almost 2 weeks. I have played this game for over a year, every day for 500 days, I am pretty sure I tried killing everything in that GLITHED quest to get out. I am very reluctant to spend another dime on this game, a few thousand dollars I spent wasnt enough to give me help in a decent amount of time, which I believe is one week and itunes agrees. Please hire other techs that can hep when ihit is on vacation.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.