Stuck in lvl60 quest for the last 2 days

Stuck in lvl 60 quest at 'A truth revealed ' part where I have to move to square of storms....the problem is there is no square of storms location to move to. Pretty sure it is a bug from mobile version where i had to skip/complete the solve the puzzle part of the chain. After hitting skip quest chain moved on but next location didn't become available. Emailed support and only a response yesterday saying information was being gathered. Attempting to ask splish-splash was pointless as she didn't know anything about the quest details....yet is a game admin!!
so far cost me 60g by being stuck, along with numerous buffs that have now expired and no opportunity to use them.
Of all the quests to make sure there aren't bugs this would be one.
Comments
Hey RF_17,

it's a little bit hard to know anything about quest details when player isn't telling the quest name ;). So thank you for the more detailed description here. Have you tried to complete the mini-game through the browser-version to be able to continue the quest?

Splish splash...I told you the quest name and level in our pm conversation. I have also reported the bug through submit big that I believe automatically sends through all log information. I have also emailed support with a detailed explanation of the issue along with screenshots....the tesponse I got only this morning was
" As I can see your personage located on Winery Crossroads.

In case you still experience this issue, please, contact me again. I will do my best to help you with this problem.
Sincerely,
Natalya Romanyuk"

so basically they saw I am at winery...completely ignored the detailed explanation and screen shots and have done nothing...this is now the third day of notbing being done. The quest is the lvl 60 chain quest I am in the sub part called A Truth Revealed...and as I explained to you I have to talk to a person at the square of storms. For you to suggest I have not provided this information is disingenious in the extreme. And yes of course I have tried to complete through the browser version but I have the same issue there. Your previous guidance if you recall our conversation was only to state that if I am at valor outskirts I should be able to move to square. Clearly you demonstrate zero knowledge of the quest, much the same as the support team.

Update after 3 whole days and 0 admin support. Went to a sea battle and at end got transported back to the real world at last. Thanks for absolutely nothing admin and you owe me 90g.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.