Thieves at large bug

I have logged in to do the daily incident, it shows at the top of my screen and I can see the sinra warriors. The problem is that I haven't been given the quest on this or my alts of the same levels; I kill the sinra warriors and get the hero rep but no insignias.

I have rebooted and as I said tried my other toons of appropriate level, I haven't been given the quest on any of them.

Thanks for your time.
Comments
There are no "quests" anymore. You simply have to click the the event bar in middle of your screen and press read more it will open "quest window" for you then.
Ihit,

this is an alt of duffy driver and I am still having the same problem, deydri avengers worked fine, but thieves at large I follow the quest but can't get insignias, it is very annoying.

PS. when I click on read more after I get to square of storms it just opens the page in the handbook about the daily incidents and doesn't open the 'quest window'
Now happening on 51 - 60 incident as well, could it be something to do with the boss not getting killed the last time?
probably not since 9-15 boss was never killed to begin with XD
again no quest for some.. some ppl still have it
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.