clan war

My clan had a war yesterday that only lasted 6 minutes in which we lost with no crystals collected form either side. How is that possible. And how would we be able to get our coin lost from a war that only lasted a few minutes.
Comments
ya that ws def very weird lol i was all buffed and ready to go,, hope we get to make up for it later for the HORDE !!
I have posted in the guardian's forum asking for a reply to weather or not the clans that crashed today will have the same bug. I would love if admin would tell us what happened in these wars, and if the bug will be fixed.
As far as clan wars not working properly for you that is being looked at already. If your enemy clan wishes to return contribution they are free to do so through trade with no repercussions
ravenskiclan war
My clan had a war yesterday that only lasted 6 minutes in which we lost with no crystals collected form either side. How is that possible. And how would we be able to get our coin lost from a war that only lasted a few minutes.

IhitAs far as clan wars not working properly for you that is being looked at already. If your enemy clan wishes to return contribution they are free to do so through trade with no repercussions

hi guys repayed the 150g to you clan via trade to ArcanePaladin this morning, but put in conditions that it was for this so no parties get shackeled
eddieson,
thank you.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.