HELP plz Cant see my character wearing his gear or collections what i have completed have disapered

Hi in game u can click your characters information on my browser it opens a new page and the items i am wareing u cnt see or collections what i/u have completed its just completly disapared is it my flash player?? i dont know whats causeing this problame plz can anyone help me im running win xp chrome browser
Comments
I'm having the same problem. Collections have been removed from info pages but I can't see the bodies. My flash player is working fine.
I have the same issue as well, and it is affecting all the servers for me not just this one. My flash is fine as well :P

same here
same here - since about yesterday
good to know its not only me with this problame ihope it gets fixed soon
Soon as in when the vodka gets cleaned off of the server?
I also have this issue
Collections thing is intended, as far as not being able to see the gear we'll be having a look at that shortly.
Ihit,
I can't see the collections with the new thing too... Is it just me?
Seems like the character-gear thing is fixed with me :)
Ihit,

Why is the collections thing intended???
the gear issue is fixed for me as well, the collections thing is a bit of a pity, I enjoyed laughing at some of the collections in people's bios, that showed off that they dropped thousands of reals on a rep xD
Ihit,
The collections in the new character-interfase aren't visible to me? Are my settings wrong?
D3athKnight,

No collections have also been removed from interface and is intended as stated previously. You can still see the "medals" of current reputations and gear of the player however.
Ihit,

Why was collections removed from interface??
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.