Possible Bookkeeping bug

I normally play on the Ipad, but it seems no matter how many times i update the game and go on a comp, every time i try to do the bookkeeping for the clan i get dc'd and have to refresh before the page loads. any possible way u guys can fix this so i can continue with my job?
Comments
Peryite,

Please mention further details - browser you are using, version of adobe flash as well as OS you're currently on.
Ihit,
I have big problems with bookkeeping tab: it makes my browser go crazy use up to 2 Gb of RAM and game lags and freezes alot and I have to relogin
I think the chest log script is highly unoptimized can you make it better? I cannot see the log without reconnecting everytime after I do it
OS: windows 7, adobe flash latest 13.0.something, firefox
If it takes whole 2gb of ram something might be wrong on your side please clear your browser cache as usual, check if problem persists on different browser and/or device.
Ihit,
I too get dc'd after opening book keeping. Using google chrome on both work and home computers. I can get into book keeping, look at the first page for about a minute, and close it, but ShockWave will crash within a minute afterwards. Or, if I'm trying to look at a 2nd or 3rd page, I can look for a minute or two before ShockWave crashes and game is dc'd. I have tried the usual solutions and still, it's been a over a week, and no luck with book keeping. Many people are having this problem in my clan, and I will send them here to report. If there is something further I can look into to help you figure this out, please let me know.

Note: Zelda_87 using her ipad has no crash issues. So, other clans, I recommend having an ipad user try to monitor your book keeping for you while this problem is being resolved.
Storm Kat,

Try disabling google chromes "built-in" flash, using this guide: http://dragoneternity.com/forum/bugs/6790.html#cP=1 see if it helps you in regard to using Chrome as no matter how hard i try it seems to be impossible for me to repro your issue and it never crashes the plugin.
Ihit,
bumping this as we are still having problems. I have done all I can to get this to stop crashing, and we all still have problems with it.
Any other suggestions?
I am using Google Chrome and have switched the built in flash player with the Adobe flash player. I still crash constantly when I open bookkeeping. Is there anything else I can do to fix this problem?
Bump
Bump again, got new Reapers who are trying to help with book keeping checks and they are crashing too.
Will get them to try this fix, then report themselves if any problems. In the mean time, is there any point in clicking the "Report a bug" problem after a crash? I figured once we've crashed and restarted, there probably isn't much point in clicking that bug button, but if that might help at all, I will start doing it everytime.
Thanks!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.