never got level 27 and 28 quests

when i leveled up to 27 I never received any new quests and now I leveled up to 28 and still didnt receive any new quests. So now I have two levels and missed all the quests for them and all the experience and items. Please let us know what to do cause im not the only one.
Comments
Some quests are only given once you finish pre-quests for them.
So, what are the Pre-quests for getting the narrative quests?
Normally when you level up you get new quests. I have finished all my quests from previous levels and still have not gotten any level 27 or 28 quests.
ok I guess no more ideas on what the problem is?
Why are you looking for narrative quests? Just do the normal ones, new narrative quests only appear quite a bit later.
IhitWhy are you looking for narrative quests? Just do the normal ones, new narrative quests only appear quite a bit later.

From the start, Narrative quests are the ones that you get every level that propel you thru the game. According to Quests section of the libary, there are several Narrative quests for level 27, as well as 28, 29... ect. Which gives us two options. 1: level 27/28 quests are bugged, or 2: The Game issued quest list is wrong.

bher,

Where do you see info that says there are quests in Narrative tab? As i mentioned do normal quests as new narrative quests will be available quite bit of later and there's no big difference between normal and narrative quests in general.
in the handbook under quests it gives all quests you should get for each level i tried to post the links but it wouldnt let me
in the handbook pages 21 and 22 these are the quests im looking for and havent gotten none of them and all my other level quests are done idk what you mean by narrative quests but it clearly shows we should have gotten these. Please can you let me know whats going on.
Those are not narrative quests you see in handbook but the quests from "Normal Quests" tab in your quest book.
ok well I never got any of them ive never mentioned narrative quests all ive mentioned is level quests and im not getting them. So what do I do ive missed out on all of them since for level 27 and 28?????
kelsey7,

If you haven't completed all of your previous quests start by doing that as quite a bit of those quests are from quest chains and only accessible once you have finished previous quests in it. Also not all quests/items you see in library are available.
I have complete them all but got none for 27 or 28
so i guess we just dont get them then?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.