Ipad gold access for clan chest

Ipad users are again unable to take gold from chest. The button is there, but nothing happens when they click for gold.
I've managed to get them access by also giving them reals access. For whatever reason, adding reals access allows them to take both.

Can you please please look into this and fix it asap? I trust the 2 clan mates I had to fix up this morning, but only our leaders should be given reals access. ">

Zelda_87 & Smurf Maddy are the 2 I had to set up this morning. Thank you!
Comments
Hello Storm Kat,

We'll have a look at issues your clan mates are having trouble with taking out of clan chest. As always I'd like to thank you for letting us know!
Ihit,
Still having this problem, and with all the new recruits, it's getting very time consuming. Please also note: I was taking all the reals out and allowing access to new clan mates when needed, but now with the new limits on real withdrawals, I'm not happy having to do it that way. Do you have any other suggestions? Thank You!
Ihit,
Out of frustration at the amount of times I have to give temp reals, I have added a new rank to provide people with gold access on mobile. Due to game bug, those people also have access to reals. I know you'll help if someone steals, but I'd really rather know that this is being working on and when a solution might be available. I don't want to stop recruiting mobile users, and don't want to restrict gold access since my clan is set up based on buying/selling frequently from clan chest for all clan members. Any update would be appreciated. Thank you!
This is still not resolved.
This seems to be the same for All mobile users. Any suggestions?
Is it still the same?
Ask someone with permissions to try deleting and recreating the "rank" and see if that solves your issue of not being able to take money off the chest from mobile device.
Ihit,
put king joffrey on novice. made a new rank "Gold Test" with just gold access, he could not get gold. Put reals and gold access back, and he can get gold. he is using a kindle fire hd. I will get you more examples as they log in tonight :)
Storm Kat,

Anyone else with different device having same issue? I'm being told that next update for Kindle should fix his issue of not being able to take out gold when he has only gold permission.
Ihit,
Logged on with Iphone 5s, iOS 7.1.2, can click "Collect" gold, looks like it works, but there is no gold added to my balance.
Logged on with Ipad '4', also with iOS 7.1.2, exact same thing.
Put setting back to mobile (allows reals access in my clan) and can take the gold from either device properly.
Hope this helps. I'll see if I can find someone on a samsung or other device to test with later too.
bump to have post right underneath my next complaint regarding the exchanger
Samsung galaxy devices cant get gold from clan chest. I log into game using pc when I need gold
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.