Clan bug is back

Tried to add someone and they got an error on their end. So asked council to add my alt to see if it was on our end or theirs, would let us do it.. a few minutes later it showed and worked. Then people cant add items to chest, items are not showing up on their page to add, simple things like foxberry drink. clan logs cant be refreshed, and the reset button was not working, had to close and reopen to see current log.

So when I realized what it might be, I tried to save the clan information before its gone again, and I hit edit to copy it and it kicks me back out. your report a bug is not working either lol

So it seems the issue we had with last interface update might be back.
Comments
How long did the issues persist the day you posted about this problem?
It still is an issue, I still can not update clan information without getting kicked out. and can not report bug without it timing out, still an issue adding to clan have to be repeated due to 'bug' issues ( its what they see on their end), and some ppl still can not add to chest, they have to keep coming back to chest and try later. I am bad about getting back to forum I am sorry... but when I tried again just now to update clan info and cant still I returned here.
ChloeAva_71,

Could you please be more elaborate on what you mean can not add to the chest? Also for everyone mention OS/device/browser they are using.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.