Authentication error after fighting torlings in archipelago

Still this bug isn't fixed, where timer is at 0 after exiting fight after a win. Try to refresh then can't get back into game for about 20 minutes...more wasted buffs. This has been a bug for about a month now and still we get the issue every day, highly annoying now.
Comments
As mentioned previously and through in-game chat next time you happen to have this issue please press Shift + F12 (be sure to click somewhere inside game screen first) , and then click "Copy Log to Clipboard" on top left corner of game screen. After that open a notepad text file and paste the contents saving them. You can e-mail us the given text file to support@dragoneternity.com
Thank you!
Tried that, however shift f12 doesn't appear to do anything, nor do I have a copy log to clipboard on screen. A number of us have tried shift f12 and nobody gets the results you are saying we should.
If I open developer mode in Chrome is there something that can be sent from there?
Just checked on brand new account and Shift + F12 is working fine for me (showing debug info and option to copy log to clipboard with other information). Make sure to click in game screen before holding shift and pressing F12. You can also try ctrl+f12
Actually it does if you are in the game and try it. It will just work in the game itself, so if you get kicked and you get authentication error directly on the main page and it will not even try to log the game, then it will not work. May just work if it tries to load the game and then throws authentication error. Dont know.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.