Defiler Health

Even though I have food and plenty of it on auto I am not starting with full health when a battle begins. Other people that are defilers told me they are having the same problem.
Comments
Could you please define not what you mean not starting with full health? Also i see some defilers having a debuff from one of normal quests "Resin Burn" that decreases their health.
I mean that I am not starting at full health. I start out with 2151. I go into a fight and my max jumps to 2634 but my health is at 2614 or at 2615 or 2616. It varies. While that is a small loss of health and not that bad my concern is that it is not taking buffs into account. By that I mean that my maximum health will rise but my health stays at right around 2615. I have no visible debuff.

So my problem is that the more buffs I use the more profound the hp loss. I am pretty sure that you can view battles...can't you? I just did a number of them on a mob in winery. Notice that the one that I used food in while my maximum was raised I started out at one of the healths mentioned above.

And no I have not been attacked yet. This is at the very start of the battle when I am going into it.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.