Clan News Page from iPad - invalid address

My clan mate cannot see the Clan News from her iPad.... is this a known issue?
She can see the regular forums just not our news page or anything part of the clan info when in my profile she click the Ancient Specters name and it just says invalid address
This is for Zelda_87.
">
Comments
For now you can access clan news through this link: http://dragoneternity.com/clan/news/
Ihit,
Thanks, will send the link to Zelda so she can add to her bookmarks :) Hope it's fixed soon
this is still a problem and is making it much harder for our clanmates on ipads to keep up to date.
Bump!!!

Are you still working on this? It is still an ongoing issue and it gets really annoying having to go through all the steps just to get into clan news. Also when in clan news on the iPad you cannot see comments from yourself or other clan mates. You also are rarely able to get the comments to post while on the iPad, both in clan news and forums. (had to switch to pc to post this in fact) Thank you for all the hard work and for hopefully resolving this soon :)

Zelda_87
The clan news tab itself has been working as it should for a while now. What is exactly issue with commenting from iPad are you getting any errors when it fails?
Ihit,
I believe the clan mates are able to get to news with the link still, but are unable to read or write comments now. I'll let Zelda know you are looking for more details and get them to you asap :)
Hello Ihit,

The problem that started this post was that I could no longer get to clan news by clicking on my profile and then clicking on my clan name. This problem still remains on both my iPad and my husband's iPad on both our games. What exactly happens for us when we try to access clan news this way is we receive a message that says invalid address. The new issue that I have noticed recently is not being able to read comments in clan news, no error messages or anything on that just it appears as though no one has commented no matter how many have. The other even newer issue is the comments not posting in clan news or forums. This issue started out only affecting clan news comments but now affects comments in the forums as well. What occurs when I try to post a comment is absolutely nothing. It sits there like it's thinking but never goes on to do more, just sits on the same screen where I typed the message in. I have tried posting things multiple times and it doesn't help. The last time I was able to get it to actually post a comment in forums from my iPad it ended up double posting the message, but since that I haven't had any luck getting comments posted again. My iPad is currently running on version IOS 7.1.1 and is the newest update available for the iPad. Current version of the game, which is the up-to-date version, is Version 1.8.33. I hope that this helps you with the current issue resolutions and if you have anymore questions just let me know :) Thank you again!

Zelda_87
Hello Ihit,

I still haven't heard from you since my more in-depth reply on my current in game issues. Today I just received the update Version 1.9.90 and I still cannot complete any of the before mentioned tasks. I would love an update on these issues and their resolution if possible. Thank you for all your hard work and help. Looking forward to having all these current iPad issues resolved soon ,

Zelda_87
Hi Ihit, getting lots of new clanmates in with ipads that can access news but not see comments or reply. Also, being told that my forum clan recruitment page cannot be view or commented on from ipads. Any advice?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.