Misclick

I love this game... like alot!

In the last few weeks I have spent $250+.....

I deleted my zerker and remade a witcher account (I accepted that I would lose ALL of the items I had, but being my first account, I had no idea what I was doing, so I am glad I restarted) BUT, the first purchase I made was a $20 set of jewelry..... I was so used to buying Zerker gear that I just clicked it, and that was it. I was told that this could be fixed, but it has been days now and I am just getting more and more frusterated.

I was told to repair them and unequip them... I did this, costing me 2g (which I had to convert from reals) but now I sit..... not able to fight, not able to do anything.....

I just want to get fighting again. Another 18 hours to get another email that will just give me another thing to do. I figured I would ask here, bcuz waiting 1 day per email is driving me crazy

Hope someone can help ">
Comments
As you were already answered by support we exchange items only in state they were bought, just to make sure - have you repaired all of items that were damaged and they are at full durability now?

Edit: Several pieces of your jewelery are not at full durability for us to be able to exchange them. Repair them before letting us know again. These have to be repaired first:

Splendid Ring of Resilience 16/18
Splendid Bracelet of Resilience 17/18
Splendid Earring of Resilience 18/19
Splendid Ring of Resilience 17/18
I repaired them yesterday costing me 2g but after 16 hours, I had to do my dailies..... Time change is messing this all up

If I repair them again today, can I get the Reals back or is that just lost?

And sorry I didnt come back to this thread.... I am not sure how to find previous posts
Dralegan,

We can only exchange for same set of your choice (either same level set of witcher's or paladins) jewelry.
Seems not all were broken so it didnt cost as much. They are now unequipped.

Are you able to take more reals and give me a higher witcher set. Now that I out level them by 12 they arent even a good choice for me anymore? Wish it wouldnt have taken so long, I wasnt aware there was a time difference (wtf)

Sorry again, noob <-----
As mentioned in my previous message we can only exchange for a different set of same level.
Okay, they are repaired again then.

Thanks for taking the time to fix this. Peace
Dralegan,

Just to confirm you wanted a Witcher set right?
Yes please and thanks
Berserker set pieces were removed and you were given Witcher jewelry set as you wished.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.