Simple Necromancer Orb Bug

I've spoke to a few people now, and it seems you can only get collection items if you have max'd your current Vigilant Guard to 3000, even though you can use at 1000+ once you have completed Faith of the Vigilant Guard Collection.
I have used over 25 of these, and a friend used over 15, and got either nothing or death essence, but once my friend got 3000+ rep then she started to get collections.
Either this is a bug that needs fixing to you need to add to item description, these are expensive enough, without them not even working.
I've used them correctly and killed in Duel of Truth, Arena and Sea-battle, on player of equal and high level than me and completed the kill with it active.
Comments
DBM_Bones,

It's simply random, I've seen people who use much more necromancer orbs before starting to receive collection items while some receive collection pieces after less than both of you have used.
it took me about 40 orbs before i started getting collection then i got all5 before the 50th orb
uptowndragoit took me about 40 orbs before i started getting collection then i got all5 before the 50th orb

are you sure the 50 you used, was before you have the 3k, rep, and then you started getting them once you got 3k ??
I can attest to this effect occuring as well. did a fair share (certainly not 40, but a good number) during DOTs, aka "The only time I can get a kill" event, and after a good 600+ pile of Death Essence, I have yet to even pay for 1 that I earned, and it's at the point where I simply can't afford to try. My VG rep is absolute rubbish, so assuming why the rate is so low. The lowest tier orb never gave as much trouble as this, but 1k is easy to fill
They always take forever and it feels like it gets worse as you go. took me about 80 necro orbs at 95s a pop to get my lv 40 skelly unlocked... and I still got 2 more collections to do to be done with the rep. It is meant to have such a low rate no matter how much we dislike it.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.