Thieves at Large

I did not get a quest for this event and it is unfair that lvl 9-15 do not get insignias by fighting the boss and it is impossible to beat him. Its unfair that while higher lvls get at least some insignias we get little to none by fighting the boss. It is unfair that we have to fight mobs one-on-one to get insignias one by one and we have to spend a lot of time to kill 150 mobs to open a chest. I would be happy if I got at least 5 insignias for boss because this way the chest may pay for our damage on armor becaus we fail everytime ">
Comments
Didn't get a quest? Same here, for the vandal dark guards event. No insignias either.
Marcus the Wise and Farmers,

Thank you both for letting us know we've already identified the issue why no quest was given out. Regarding boss fight it will stay the same as when they were dropping them without fight being won it was abused and won't be brought back.
But it was abused because too many insignias were dropped so if the insignias dropped are limited I dont think anyone woult take advantage of that.
I can go in with 0 armor and get free insignias. That's still abuse.
Insignias could get given out as a percentage of the damage done to the boss in the FIRST FIGHT only, so if 50% damage is done to the boss only 50% of the insignias are given out, and these are then distributed in the normal way between the combatants

Please post that in suggestions forums as this is not the place for that. Thank you.
I have been trying and trying to get more insignias, but every time this evernt rolls around I NEVER get any insignias, no matter how many sinra robbers I kill. I get hero of the empire points but no insignias....
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.