Elemental Marks not activating

I have farmed a full eye and not once did my elemental marks activate. I have 18% steel shield so it normally activates a few times per fight I do. I can understand a few fights but not a full 2 hours of farming mobs and not having any activation's of my shield or shattering blow marks. It was working fine yesterday so I believe the issue started up when the day of grand heroism update popped up. I cannot confirm that but I believe that is when it started. Would appreciate this being fixed soon.
Comments
oh as an edit I did the cache clearing and refreshing and whatnots. didn't do a thing.
have bought 6 purple elementals in last fews days and they are not working at all. Impossible that they wouldn't activate once through 2 hrs of "prosperity" and about 10 rounds of traps.
I bought a Lacerated Wound mark a few days ago and now thinking about it my elemental marks havent activiated either
Yea as my hustand stated my elementals are not working either such as the steel shield marks so what is up, more bugs than a can or raid can fix LOL

Surturs FireElemental Marks not activating
I have farmed a full eye and not once did my elemental marks activate. I have 18% steel shield so it normally activates a few times per fight I do. I can understand a few fights but not a full 2 hours of farming mobs and not having any activation's of my shield or shattering blow marks. It was working fine yesterday so I believe the issue started up when the day of grand heroism update popped up. I cannot confirm that but I believe that is when it started. Would appreciate this being fixed soon.

i dont have elemental marks but my reflection ones are not doing anything either
Thinking about it, mine did not activate either. And I was essence farming yesterday.
Hello everyone,

While there shouldn't be any issues with elemental marks , we'll definitely will be looking into it. Thank you!
Confirmed. I've got shattering blow, hypervamp, shattering spell, lacerate wound elemental marks and haven't seen any activation since last update.
Same here mine haven't activated in the last few days either not during hop or PVP everybody I talk to has the same problem.
Still not working. Amazing they expect people to pay to play a game that should still be in beta testing.
There shouldn't be any issues there wasn't before but we have them now they are not working since last event please fix this. Thank you
Hello everyone,

We have identified the issue with marks properly not activating and we're expecting to fix as soon as possible. Thank you everyone for contributing!
has it been fixed yet?
Mine are working again, thank you.
Ageolite,

Thank you for letting us know that you no longer have the issue with marks activating, as fix has already been deployed and they are working as they should - closing thread. Once again we'd like to thank everyone who contributed in this thread.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.