Instance Bugs and dot bugs

appearently therte is dot and instance bugs i cannot enter instances along with other players and sometimes dot fix it please
Comments
Hello princesss hitaro,

Please briefly describe the situation of "not being able to enter" are there any errors? Try to elaborate the situation in more detail. Thank you!
AT times it tells me I cannot enter a fight (dot) on the side I have chosen to enter. This has happened like forever... most of a year. When I attempt to attack players of the opposite faction in dot....

Lower levels, in alts, cannot enter instances because when they go there, they cannot "see" the targets.

Also, a key was lost (and reported) in the outs of Vaalor, the 150 insignia were removed and That player could not open the chest because it said she needed a key,... which she should have had since the game took the 150 insignia....

I think those are the main things that happen... and it would have been good to have gotten a replacement key as a lot of money was spent and a lot of unwanted experience was earned all for no key and therefore no chest.....

Astriid,

Please mention the time key disappeared/was not issued as reward might have been given out automatically (the chest drops) for 150 keys gathered. Regarding the Duel issue it may happen if playing with different characters on same pc.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.