Arkashul Conqueror of the World Quest is a sham lol

Everyone spent buffs and mounts time and pots and glyphs and more buffs and orbs to fight for...... NOTHING. ">. The defilers side keep winning and no completion of Quest. Very disappointed on this one.">">
Comments
Agreed. Very disappointing. Both sides have not completed quests. Let's see if the quests are considered completed in about an hour when the "Arkahshul Conqueror of the Worlds" countdown expires.
My quest says "Deal 5000 damage to Arkashul...." but when I open quest to complete it says I did ZERO. I did over 24k.

Forum won't even allow me post link to battle "...outside resources not allowed". It's their own link.

Quest also says that the "Elder Dragons" are "coming to our aid". There are no Elder Dragons in battle. Complete sham and a massive failure. A quest that everyone spends money and no one receives any award.
Still no luck and end of countdown timer. 12 hours left on quest timer... Still shows zero damage.

Exceeded 5k many times:
/game/fight.php?id=51b7a730-5ee9-0102-b56f-9d56d0f4a773
Yup timer is done and we're still cursed with Blight and can do or play with much in game. Quest is just hanging there as if untouched.
Not only can I not complete quest, but I also can't get coin from mobs or rep from ghosts or Fort boss for almost 3 years. LMFAO.
Hello everyone,

This is not a bug, this quest can only be completed if you win the battle against Arkashul which wasn't done.
I have a question. How come some peoples defiler timer expired now and others will have it for next 900+ days?
This sounds to be like a rather messed up thing.
Anyone who still has Heat of Blight simply needs to log-in during today and it will automatically disappear from your debuffs.
so basically the ive missed 2days of doing anything, not getting reps we get nothing even though as a defiler our job was to protect the dragon which we successfully did.
and adding insult to injury End of Blight its like we are being punished for being a defiler which im sure none of us wanted.
The Quest DID NOT SAY "Defeat the dragon", it said "deal 5k damage in battle with ...". I did that.
Yes, I really don't see why no one could complete the quest. It wasn't based on win or lose, it was based strictly on damage. So, that's just really stupid to deny everyone what they obviously earned.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.