Diplomacy

Ok recently i went to try and start an alliance with another clan. When i went to look at my Diplomacy page all i see is "ERROR". I'm not sure whats wrong with it but seems we can't even pay off a debt if we wanted to nor can we do anything else. Would like to have this fixed as soon as it can be. Please and thank you admins.

Paimon666
Comments
Hello Paimon666,

Could you please upload a screenshot of this "error" in your gallery? Also, please briefly describe when does the "error" pop's up - straight when you enter your clans diplomacy page or after a certain action, for example trying to offer another clan an Alliance if so which one?
added...and well i was trying to go into an alliance with Rising Phoenix and when Napamonster sends the invite it doesnt come up so i go to diplomacy and this is what shows
Hello Paimon666,

You should be able to open your diplomacy without any issues now. If experiencing any troubles please do not hesitate to let us know! Thank you!
Thank you for fixing the problem so quickly. If any problems arise i shall let you know. And again thank you.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.