Need to have an alliance removed please

When our old sister clan Shining Phoenix disbanded we had a couple of issues, and have come to realize that on my diplomacy page they are still listed as an alliance. Now i cannot add a new alliance officially because it says we are still in an alliance with Shining. Is there a way you all could clear that alliance out since Shining does not exist anymore? I appreciate any help thank you.
Comments
Hello napamonster,

As far as i see your clan page does not show that you would be in alliance currently, is there an issue with not being able to ally with another clan?
Yes on the clan diplomacy page where you type in the name to make an alliance it still shows the shining phoenix logo and when i click leave alliance it just says game error. Also if i try typing in the name of the clan for the alliance it says i cannot because i already have an alliance. I think it glitched because i didnt remove the alliance before shining was disbanded.
Hello napamonster,

Mind taking a screenshot of your diplomacy page and uploading in your gallery? Thank you!
Sure thing a screen shot of the page and one with the error are in my gallery. Thank you in advance.
Hello napamonster,

Your clan should be able to ally with another one now. If you continue experiencing any issues please do not hesitate to let us know!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.