Crash in Sea battle for all sadar players during stage 3

Well... Thanks a bunch for that. I had level 5 covers, dragon ambrosia, dragon phile, food for both my dragon and myself, balms and a mount. I was mounted and had 4 pots left. Dang server crashes and I can't sign back on until I'm dead. We lost that sea battle, and we should have won it. That's just bull. Piece of crap server. I'm pretty pissed. Ihit, fix this crap and refund me for some of my items that were rendered useless because of the crash. Check the logs, the sea battle ended a few minutes ago. ">">">">">
Comments
Our side crashed too...that sucked. I say rematch!
agree 100%.... crash with more than half our team still alive and mounted, only ta come back after the server finally lets us back on a few minutes after the crash ta find almost everyone on our side dead, with numerous pots ta spare... glad ta no that the money we put into this game is being put ta good use ta do things like update the server and such... really great job, keep it up
And by the way. When i signed back on I saw Sadar player take out the last Vaalor player and it said we lost... What the FUdge is going on with that? Check the server logs. I know I saw TRIEDnTRU left standing after he killed Haggar
agreed we were winning had temple buffs foods and dumped us to lose we spend R for sb and don't want to get dumped from them thx
guess i missed that one :(
yeah i was in that fight and it wasnt fair at all
Hello everyone,

Were only you guys from Sadar who crashed or any of valor who participated had the same issue, and has this happened only once (with several players having issue of getting thrown out of sea battle) or just this once? Thank you!
Ihit -

Both sides crashed (our whole team was kicked out too). This is the only time that it has happened in a sea battle I've been involved in.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.