corsair wheel

i logged on today to all the disconnects and new updates to find that my corsair wheel has disappeared. where did it go and will you be giving it back?
Comments
My hard earned wheel of corsair is gone too lol. That's my only charm I have and now i'm charmless. If this item is not being returned then I might need to summon some attorney wizards to do retrieval lol(wtf)(wtf). On second thought, might move some reals to another game altogether.
This is by far the stupidest update the game has introduced. We were among the first players to finish the quest and we were rewarded for it by being the few players who had those corsair wheels. Now that everyone has finished the corsair quest at a snails pace.... they will get to hang onto it for another 3 months and we don't have it anymore. If i knew something as stupid as this was going to happen, i wud have waited to finish my quest and also some kind of a warning would have been nice too. This just shows even after putting all the money in my account, how much control i have of it.......the admins can get into our account and make any changes they think are good.....this is pathetic, no wonder you guys are losing all ur regular players
abominatrix, Wyndflame, neriam,

For it's level requirement wheel of corsair was too strong balance wise therefor it's one of few items that is available to use forever.
As for Neriam your wheel expired yesterday at 14:32 server time.
Ihitabominatrix, Wyndflame, neriam,

For it's level requirement wheel of corsair was too strong balance wise therefor it's one of few items that is not available to use forever.
As for Neriam your wheel expired yesterday at 14:32 server time.

there is no timer on the item so how can it expire. seems to me admins simply removed them from players
Surturs Fire,

http://dragoneternity.com/library/objects/#;0.1.iST.iST.wheel;0.0.iSQ4.iSQ4.4 please check the library of items for how long you are able to use wheel. Total lifetime of Corsair Wheels is now 90 days since several updates ago.
Thank you for the info Ihit. I would appreciate if little changes like that do get mentioned because I read all the updates and do not recall that being mentioned. Things like that do matter to some of us players :)
just so i'm clear. u gave me the option to buy and upgrade marks that i may not get, and u took away a charm that i earned and use with any notice. and don't tell me that u added a lifetime several updates ago, because that is not acceptable. if it doesn't break and we aren't told something changed we don't look at them. how about some notice about what is going to happen in the future so we aren't surprised when we log in and our gear is gone. someone has the time to write all the code to make these changes, how about an extra 5 minutes to let the people that help pay the bills know what is going on.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.