Server kicking off

I have been repeatedly kicked off server and site has been unavailable several times now tonight. And it appears to be something affecting every player that is online. what is going on if I may ask? this isn't some simply maintenance like I was lead to believe if this is happening over and over. I have died most of the times game has kicked me because I have been farming an eye. This has cost me gold in repairing and gold in lost eye time. Now besides wanting to know what is wrong, I would also like to ask are we going to be compensated for our losses?
Comments
Hello Surturs Fire,

We are currently working on some improvements on performance and preparing for updates that will come soon, you may experience server instability during maintenance works today and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
I would like to have an announcement that there would be some maintance or improvement works. Maybe a day before you do it. So we can count on it and people do not waste money on dragon eyes or dont try to do anything which can involve gear damage.

Just na idea.
Ha compensation dream is good keep it on my friend!!!!!!
As mentioned in news post maintenance was rather unexpected for us as well, so we removed durability loss for next 24 hours as bonus for any inconvenience caused.
No bonus for the many victims of these unannounced updates and crashes.">">? Let's all declare war on the game admins!!!(wtf)">

I agree fully with my husband on this as it is not the first time this happened before, We all have been telling you all the server is overloaded but all we get is a snow job, It is time for the developerst to finally listen to us players we are the ones that make this game wht it is not the other way around. Oh yea the next time I am told by DE to stay put as if talking to a child or dog, prepare to defend. Instead of giving us new things , well the net lvl cap would be great, but to fix the many problems that still exist after all these nice updates, And as far as I know also this not the best online game there is out there, as indicate it is so improve you customer service and you just may get there

Surturs FireServer kicking off
I have been repeatedly kicked off server and site has been unavailable several times now tonight. And it appears to be something affecting every player that is online. what is going on if I may ask? this isn't some simply maintenance like I was lead to believe if this is happening over and over. I have died most of the times game has kicked me because I have been farming an eye. This has cost me gold in repairing and gold in lost eye time. Now besides wanting to know what is wrong, I would also like to ask are we going to be compensated for our losses?

">">
This is really getting annoying I spent 60s on the eye of air n I keep getting kicked off and time keeps on running on the eye of air so I was wondering if I could get reimbursed or giving another eye of air please get back to me on this regard Thank you!
same for me, Please!

Mister SinisterThis is really getting annoying I spent 60s on the eye of air n I keep getting kicked off and time keeps on running on the eye of air so I was wondering if I could get reimbursed or giving another eye of air please get back to me on this regard Thank you!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.