Game is getting problematic with continual disconnects and gear breaks lol

Heaven's Voice: You repaired: 38805. Spent: 9643.12:09 Heaven's Voice: You repaired: 5051. Spent: 120. Should really code against gear breaks for server disconnects. void the fight or battle or something. ">
Comments
We are currently working on some improvements on performance and preparing for updates that will come soon, you may experience server instability during maintenance works today and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
Maybe a warning that maintenance is coming would be usefull....that will help you guys looking kinda of professional">">
Well here goes the line again.....">">
ZULUDECK,

As mentioned in news post maintenance was rather unexpected for us as well so we removed durability loss for next 24 hours as bonus for any inconvenience caused.
Would have been nice to know before it caused damage to all my equipment.
As skippy said.... would of been lovely if you removed dura loss as soon as the issues starting happening rather than after people damage and break there gears...
14:08 Wyndflame » _Waka_: 40g before hrs of prosperity. 37g after hrs of prosperity">">
">">
I do not think I can continue this game ">">
People come here to play what you do? If you upgrade the server, turn off the game ">
we have this problem every time you lot do an upgrade . same thing happen server and lagging all the time when will you listern to the players
IhitZULUDECK,

As mentioned in news post maintenance was rather unexpected for us as well so we removed durability loss for next 24 hours as bonus for any inconvenience caused.

It's tough to categorize it as a 'bonus' when realistically you're saying we are going to avoid penalizing you when our system crashes. a 'bonus' would be nice for all the wasted mounts, temple buffs, food, balms, eyes, etc. that we all end up wasting when these unexpected crashes happen.
yes. I spent 60s on an eye and the game suddenly kicked me off and wouldn't let me back on for three hours. waste of valuable money. Warn us if you do these updates, or at least give us compensation for wasted time and money. I also wasted 80s on potions for collecting dedair bombs for the duel of truth, only to be kicked off minutes before it started and couldn't get back on for a long time. "> "> "> "> "> "> "> "> "> "> "> ">
Hello everyone,

While we do understand that it is really unfortunate issues continued during Duel of Truth, they were happening due to reasons beyond our control.
Also everyone received several items to buff yourself for troubles and lost time on buffs yesterday!
12:23 Wyndflame: 12:21 Heaven's Voice: Received: Insignia of Reflection V (1 pcs), Great Dragon Breath Phial (1 pcs), Ultimate Kandela of Elements (1 pcs), Insignia of Greatness V (1 pcs) Helps to ease the gaming pain a bit. But I'm still bummed about losing the Wheel of Corsair ">
Wyndflame12:23 Wyndflame: 12:21 Heaven's Voice: Received: Insignia of Reflection V (1 pcs), Great Dragon Breath Phial (1 pcs), Ultimate Kandela of Elements (1 pcs), Insignia of Greatness V (1 pcs) Helps to ease the gaming pain a bit. But I'm still bummed about losing the Wheel of Corsair ">
Agreed
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.