Having problems swtching between ALTs

Today I logged in to farm, fish and Mine with my alts but after I got done farming it wouldn't let me switch to another Alt, can someone explain this to me. I haven't borrowed any reals so my main and alts couldn't have been Shackled but what's going on here? I rebooted, refreshed, logged in and out and still stuck as my alt farmer. Any help will be greatfull, thx
Comments
Hello Lord Gabriel IV,

Could you please elaborate what do you mean it does not allow you to log-in with your alt?
Sorry alternative character, normally I am able to switch between my 4 characters to farm, hunt, mine and fish. today after farming I could not switch to my other characters. Every time I click on one of my other characters it sends me back to this one, Lord Gabriel IV. My main character is a Lv 28 miner, I don't want to start over at LV17. Can you help me out ?
I found out what it was, sorry it seems this game doesn't like Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, When I chanced my browser to Torch it works fine again.Sorry for the hassle and Thank you.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.