What's going on with the Queen of Nomads at Nests.

We've been fighting the Queen now for over an hour and she's gone to full health again.
Comments
we had the queen down to 45k health and next thing u know if has full health again and it keeps gaining health and weve been fighting this forever now.TY
Heaven's Voice: Durability of your Items has been reduced: 3480 -1 (5/35), 450 -1 (0/33), 445 -1 (24/64), 17211 -1 (3/30), 768 -1 (32/66), 17971 -1 (20/29).
01:55 Heaven's Voice: Following Items are completely broken: 450. You can't equip them until they are repaired.
Damage that should have been done: Boss with 216k, 16 mobs with 3835 health = 277k

Amount of damage actually done by players 550,707 (yes I just added it all up)
That's 273k (almost double) more than was needed to win the fight. Please get this fixed asap.

dragoneternity. com/game/fight.php?id=51708265-a639-0301-4789-65f920f2e266
EllieJay is correct, 505,707 damage inflicted. The queen healed herself some how. This caused damage to gear that otherwise would not have happened but for the game bug. TRIEDnTRU died when there was less than 1,000 health left on the "healed" queen. I believe that most, if not all of the players would have lived. Furthermore, the insignia payouts were very low based on how much damage was, and had to be inflicted. Since more damage had to be dealt to actually win this battle, I believe more insignias should be awarded. For example, if the damage required to kill the queen and her minions was double what is should have been, then it would stand to reason that the insignias awarded to each player should be doubled. After all, the players didn't get to get full health restored and belts replenished and the battle is as though there were two fights instead of just one.
What I would like to be done to be fair to all who entered this battle is:
1. Repair damaged gear to the players (as I pointed out, players didn't get full health and belts restored)
2. Award an additional, prorated amount of insignias (as though it were multiple battles instead of just one)
3. Correct the problem so it doesn't happen again.

FYI: I have a screen shot I took at 1:50 game time showing the queen at full health and my damage dealt at 31,556.
For the record, my gear damaged was: Exotic Earring of PerseveranceLeggings of TriumphantGauntlets of Celestial GuardianGloves of TriumphantRoomy Military Belt Brown Leather BagBrown Leather BagSimple Reins of ElementsCanvas BagMask of Celestial Guardian of Air each at -1 damage. I have a screen shot that lists all but the last item in the pic. Last one doesn't show due to the fact it was beyond the screen shot list and would have to be scrolled over to see it.
I can and will be happy to provide the image to support the equitable adjustments due to game bug.
Hello everyone,

Did any of you use the button of "Report a bug" on top right corner when this happened? I have forwarded this issue to be looked into first hand. Answering to Elykes question about Insignia payouts - let's just say x number of insignias is always simply divided by players no matter how much damage done (more damage than someone else would still mean you would get more than player B).
Ihit,
Thank you for your response regarding the number of insignias. Please consider the fact that more damage was required than that of a single battle would require. According to the bestiary the Queen should have 219,480 health and the Nomad Strekades should have 4,671 health. So the total available damage would be 294,216. However the total damage dealt was 550,707. The result of the heal to the queen is that the players have to do more damage than otherwise should be required.
You say "x number of insignias is always simply divided by players no matter how much damage done." Your math to determine each players portion of the insignias is a simple pro-rated portion of the total insignias awarded for the fight. My total damage for this fight was 68,776 of the total damage of 550,707. This would be 12.5% of the total damage. I received 125 insignias, that would mean that a total of 1,000 insignias were available to all players to divide up. (125 insignias that I was awarded divided by 12.5% equals 1,000 total insignias available for the fight)
My point is that the pro-rated portion that all players received should be the same, but the number of insignias available should be increased proportionally to the increased health that the Queen acquired. Here's how to figure that: Total battle damage to boss and others 550,707 divided by the total amount of damage that should have been available of 294,216 multiplied by the 1,000 insignias that would normally be available for the battle. The result then would be 1,872 insignias available for the battle. My portion (12.5%) would then be 234 rather than 125.
Math on proper number of insignias based on addition health to queen:
Since 294,216 health of Queen and Nomads equals 1,000 insignia then the 550,707 health should result in more insignia like this:
550,707/294,216*1,000=1,872 insignias
To add clarity here is another way to look at this fight.
This fight is like two fights where 2,000 insignias would have been available.
Queen health: 219,480
Queen health: 219,480
Total for 2 queens: 438,960
Total health in fight: 550,707
Yet, the players had to do this damage without additional heals or health. There should be no penalty to the players for the games error.
We received everything we needed to look into this issue as one of players who was participating in that fight did press "Report a Bug" button and i'd like to say thank you to this player. And you are correct that total of 1000 insignias are divided between players
The last two battles have gone as they should. It would appear that you have fixed that problem. As for the repairs due to the game bug and additional insignias for the extended battle that I requested, have you given any consideration to that aspect?
Thanks for the fix to the boss fight.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.